All registrations will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Registration forms can be found below, at the schools and at the Recreation Department Office. All forms must be returned to the RECREATION DEPARTMENT OFFICE along with the fee on or before the deadline date.
Individuals living outside of the School District of Jefferson are considered
non-residents" and are assessed an additional 25% fee.
Any registration received after the deadline date is classified as late. The Recreation Supervisor will determine acceptance of late registration. If accepted, a late fee of $5.00 will be assessed.
Deadlines are used as a tool to determine whether there is enough interest in a class/activity. Nothing cancels a good class quicker than everyone waiting until the last minute to register. If there are not enough registrations by the deadline, the course may be canceled.
Follow instructions below to pay online!
New in 2009, you can now pay for your recreation programs online by using your credit card. However, this service will charge you a 3% "convenience charge" on the amount being paid. The convenience charge is collected by Official Payments and is NOT collected by the City of Jefferson. The City of Jefferson WILL NOT receive any portion of the 3% convenience fee.
Below are detailed instructions on how to make a payment thru the Official Payments website.
Click image to enlarge
1. Access this website www.officialpayments.com. The following screen will appear.
SELECT "MAKE A PAYMENT"
2. The following screen will appear.
SELECT "LOCAL PAYMENT"
3. The following screen will appear.
SELECT "Wisconsin" from the first drop down menu, SELECT "City of Jefferson (OTR)" from the second drop down menu and then in the third drop down menu SELECT "Parks & Recreation". When finished SELECT "Continue".
4. The following screen will then appear.
Type in the amount you wish to pay (a $1,000 payment is used as an example-below) and SELECT "Continue".
5. The following screen will then appear.
If you agree with the Terms and Conditions and the Convenience fee, SELECT "Accept".
6. The following screen will then appear.
When this screen pops up you will need to do a good deal of entry. Anything with a RED asterisk will need to be filled in to ensure proper application of your payment. You will also need to know the three letter code in the bottom right hand corner of your registration form. When finished with this screen SELECT "Continue".
7. Confirm Details - All of the information you have just entered will be represented for a final confirmation before the payment is submitted. When you SELECT "Submit" Official Payments will authorize the payment with your card-issuer in real time. This process will only take a few seconds.
8. Digital Receipt - Official Payments will issue a unique confirmation number for your payment as part of a digital receipt, which can be kept for record keeping purposes. A printer-friendly version is available and only the final digits of your card or account information is re-displayed.
9. City Staff will be notified of your payment the following day. The City Office will then await your permission slip for complete registration. You are not registered in the program until you have submitted both the payment and the signed registration form. If you wish to follow up with a phone call to our office, please allow staff until noon to process your payment(s).
(For more information on the payment process or on Official Payment's policies, please go to www.officialpayments.com and click on the HELP menu. They have Frequently Asked Questions there, as well as, an overview of the process.)